this is my life
"I’d go to a vineyard. Probably in Burgundy. And I’d sit there and drink an awful lot of really good wine. Probably maybe your [Sam Rockwell’s] cheese and meat thing might come along." - Keira Knightley when asked, “If you could hide out form your life for one week but not bring anyone with you, what would you do and where would you go?”
Songs by badass ladies that give you that hall of fame feeling while walking down the street. x
And leave you here? No. Leftenant, I do not accept goodbye.
THIS IS WAR - 2.01
"GENTLEMEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH TROY AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL"
"sir, the enemy gave us a giant wooden horse"
"oh rad bring it in"
Emma, say again.
Sam Winchester meme | Favourite quotes about Sam [3/4]See, whatever bitch-boy master plan you demons are cooking up? You’re not getting Sam. You understand me? ‘Cause I’m gonna kill every one of you first. — Dean, Born Under a Bad Sign
HYDRA family photo
Gordon Parks - Black Muslim Protest, 1963 (via)
ARE YOU WATCHING “THE FLASH”?
IF NOT, YOU SHOULD BE:
- Its pilot was the most watched series premiere that’s ever aired on The CW
- Queer representation, including the introduction of an openly-gay villain (portrayed by an openly bisexual actor) and an openly-gay police director on the force
- A FANTASTIC female poc leading lady & equally-as-fantastic poc among the supporting cast
- A DC show that isn’t gritty and dark and full of ridiculous manpain and angst!
- Fans of the comics can look for the easter eggs that are hidden throughout the show…that being said, you do not need to know anything about the comics to enjoy the show (though there’s a little crash course about the universe the CW has created here); it has been repeatedly stated that this show is going in a direction that no Flash comic has gone before
- RottenTomatoes has given it a 96%, (beating out How To Get Away With Murder, which is only at 84%)
- Grant Gustin is a star. No, really. Forget about Glee. You haven’t seen this man act until you’ve watched City of Heroes.
How about a little script tease from Sunday’s new episode?